Boston Metro South

CANNON SELLS CANTON I was born in Canton, raised in Norwood, and made a decision to raise my children in Canton. Time over the years was well spent in many school and community activities in which I served as a volunteer. The variety of activities helped me stay involved with the kids and their activities, develop long lasting friendships, and serve my Canton Community, at large.

Dean S Luce School: CAPT Secretary, Dean S Luce School Newsletter, Dean S Luce School Play Coordinator, Dean S Luce School Yearbook Coordinator, Room parent and volunteer at many social events

Dean S Luce School: Future Problem Solving Coach; Galvin Middle School: Future Problem Solving Co-coach, Girls Soccer Co-coach

Community Activities: Canton Girl Scouts: Leader, Town co-coordinator, and Membership; Canton Downtown Business Association; Canton Rotary, and Canton Library Auction:Fundraising and Decorating Committee. Owned a local weight loss franchise: Beverly Hills Weight Loss and Wellness (weight loss coaching) that served families in Canton and surrounding communities.

Search Boston Metro South Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 72245742
$599,900
Canton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Trudy Becker
A & E Realty
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72245570
$229,000
Canton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Heather Anagnos
Moor Realty Group
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72245523
$699,900
Canton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Giovanna Colabraro
Keller Williams Realty Boston South West
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72245174
$489,900
Canton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Derek Greene
The Greene Realty Group
Baystate
Featured picture for the property 72245376
$159,000
Canton, MA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Owen Gilman
Alliance Realty NE, LLC
Baystate
©2017, MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2017 12:50:am
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the State-Wide Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the MLS logo RhodeIsland and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 State-Wide MLS, Inc. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Boston Metro South *

$864,420

0.17%

$288.0000

0.02%

-0.03%

September

August

-0.2%

-0.19%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable